Saturday, October 8, 2011

A New Fall Fashion Trend

If you live in New York like me, your aware of how cold it's becoming slowly everyday. Winter is right around the corner, and I couldn't be happier! Don't you just love the feeling of the soft wool from your tops in Autumn while watching the colorful leaves fall, sipping on a cup of hot chocolate or tea?

Well, Fall is finally here guys! I'm really excited to take my sweaters and cowl neck tops out of the winter closet! Time for leather, deep colors, knit sweaters & boots..

You know what else is a SUPER big trend that I've been seeing everywhere?
Over sized sweaters and tops! They're super comfortable and in fashion..

Here are some of my favorite looks!







Weather they're worn over shorts, leather pants or skirts, they're definitely an easy outfit to put together this Fall, not only that, but they're extremely comfortable to wear.
You can also turn them from comfy house clothes to a ready-to-wear outfit by just adding a few simple accessories and boots!

Have a wonderful Saturday!! Xo!


No comments:

Post a Comment